Payroll Services

【Overview of Labor Cost in Singapore】

For the year of 2015, the basic salary of corporations in Singapore has increased 4.2% and it declined 0.7% compared with last year. The total payroll has increased 4.9% that is same with the year of 2014. According to the research of Singapore government, the salaries of different occupations are as follows in the years of 2014 and 2015.

 

Occupation Codes            Occupation           2014          2015

12112                Administration manager      5,918          5,858

12111 Budgeting and financial accounting manager   7,200         7,400

11202                Company director            10,627       10,600

1212      Human resource manager                6,726        6,735

12230  Research and development manager         8,110         8,247

14121                 Restaurant manager        3,000         2,912

12211     Sales and marketing manager            6,000         6,381

14201      Shops sales manager                   3,321         3,642

13241  Supply and distribution manager            5,125         5,400

24111               Accountant                   4,662         4,600

24112               Auditor                       3,572         4,000

21610           Building architect                 6,750          5,750

2145          Chemical engineer                   4,542          5,701

25211    Database administrator                   4,700          5,655

2151        Electrical engineer            4,542         4,050

2152        Electronics engineer                    4,700         4,630

2141      Industrial and production engineer        4,500         4,465

2144       Mechanical engineer                    4,233         4,000

2511       Systems analyst                        5,300         5,300

25230   Network architect and engineer             4,939         4,610

3115     Mechanical engineering technician          2,620        2,450

36100    Pre-primary education teacher              2,215        2,254

35220     Telecommunications technician            2,540         2,670

 

【Our Services of Payroll in Singapore】

We provide the services to calculate payroll, allowances, benefits, balance and a year-end tax adjustment. There are two merits of our payroll services. One is that we have the custom center to provide support in the event of an emergency. And also it has the security facilities to ensure the system to work well. Other one is that the systems of payroll services can response to the changes of salary payment system and reviews of laws or regulations.

 

To learn more about our incorporation assistance and a range of services of social insurance in Cambodia, send us a message or call us at +81-3-5369-2930.